The Training Department has a calendar of First Aid, CPR, and continued training workshops and registration information which is included in the BCCCRC Newsletter published three times per year in January, May and September. The Newsletter is mailed to all providers in the LOCATE database and to others by request. If you have not received a newsletter, call 410-685-5150 ext 238 to request one or click on the link below.
Click here for the latest Newsletter and Training Calendar*.
Important Registration Policies
When registering for classes at BCCCRC please remember the following:
- Pre-registration is required. Registration and payment must be received three days in advance of training.
- Registration fees are non-refundable. With 24-hour notice you may transfer to another class or receive a credit for a future training class, except for Medication Administration, 45-hour class and 90-hour class.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If your registration is received after a workshop has reached capacity you will be notified immediately and your payment will be returned.
- A confirmation letter will be sent for all classes -- please read your letter carefully. You will not receive reminder cards for each class.
- Payment can be made by check, money order, or credit card. No cash please.
- Presence at the entire workshop constitutes attendance. Out of respect to our trainers and all of those in attendance, no one will be admitted to a training session that has been in progress for fifteen (15) minutes or more.
- Workshops are for adults only. Please make child care arrangements in advance -- children will not be admitted to the training class.
- Reasonable accommodations are offered, if needed. Please call the Resource Center one week in advance to request accommodations.
- In case of inclement weather, workshops held on a weeknight will be canceled if the Baltimore County Public Schools are closed that day. On weekends, call the Resource Center and listen to the message regarding Saturday classes.
To Register for Classes:
- Complete a registration form and keep a copy for your records. Only those registrations received on a registration form will be accepted.
- Mail or deliver the completed form and payment to BCCCRC.
- To register online, Click Here. Please call 410-685-5150 ext 277 or ext 269 to register by phone.
- Remember -- registrations must be received at BCCCRC three days prior to the scheduled training.